1. USER INFORMATION
GAUSS & NEUMANN S.L.U., hereinafter GAUSS & NEUMANN, is responsible for processing the personal data of the User. We inform the User that their personal data will be processed in accordance with the current data protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The following information refers to the processing:
Purpose of processing:
- Working with us and internships: In accordance with current legislation on data protection, CV data sent to GAUSS & NEUMANN is required in order to process applications. Its titleholders hereby consent that the personal and CV data which they facilitate, including their e-mail address, be incorporated onto a file owned by GAUSS & NEUMANN, with the aim of studying and/or processing the said application and for its personalised or segmented study and analysis. Furthermore, they expressly consent to the data included on the CV being sent out for the same purpose to companies taking part in the GAUSS & NEUMANN Career Services programme, which have signed an internship agreement to accept students from the school on internship programmes. The transmission of data will take place in encrypted format. The titleholder is responsible for communicating any modifications to their data in writing as soon as possible so as to keep their data properly updated. The CV data facilitated by the titleholder will be kept on file for a period of one year, after which GAUSS & NEUMANN will proceed with its complete destruction.
- Criteria for storing personal data: Data will be stored while there is an established mutual interest to achieve the data processing purpose. It will not be held for longer than necessary and will be securely erased to guarantee the pseudonymisation and total destruction of the data.
- Communication of personal data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
- The rights of the User:
- The User has the right to revoke their consent at any time.
- The User has the right to access, rectification, portability, erasure of data and the right to restriction and opposition to processing.
- The User has the right to bring a claim before the Data Protection Control Authority (www.agpd.es), if they consider that their rights have not been respected in accordance with existing regulations.
- Contact details should the User wish to exercise their rights:
- Postal address: Passeig de Gràcia, 11 - 08007 BARCELONA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. THE OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The users, by marking the corresponding boxes and completing the data fields marked with an asterisk on the contact form or download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally consent that their data is necessary for the provider to be able to respond to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is of an optional nature. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to GAUSS & NEUMANN is accurate and assumes responsibility for notifying GAUSS & NEUMANN of any changes.
GAUSS & NEUMANN informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties under any circumstances. Informed and unequivocal consent from the Users will always be previously sought before any data is ceded. All data that is requested via the website is obligatory and necessary for the optimal provision of a service to the User. In the event that data is not provided, GAUSS & NEUMANN cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current data protection regulations, GAUSS & NEUMANN is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data it is responsible for and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR by which data is processed in a licit, loyal and transparent way with regard to the interested party and adequately, pertinently and restricted to the necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are being processed.
GAUSS & NEUMANN guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to be able to apply the security measures established by the GDPR, which have the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users to whom it has communicated the appropriate information to be able to exercise them.
LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
Any person accessing this website is assumed to be a user, and as such agrees to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions stipulated hereinbelow, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
GAUSS & NEUMANN reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or to inform the users of such obligations, its publication on the GAUSS & NEUMANN website being understood as sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
GAUSS & NEUMANN S.L.U.
Passeig de Gràcia, 11
Tel: (+34) 936 116 048
Domain names: www.gauss-neumann.com, g-n.com
2. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the websites: www.gauss-neumann.com and g-n.com, their source code, design, navigation structure, databases as well as all the different elements and contents contained therein are the property of GAUSS & NEUMANN, which holds exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular, the right to reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification.
These general conditions regulate access to and the use of the websites: www.gauss-neumann.com and g-n.com, which GAUSS & NEUMANN makes freely available to Internet users. By accessing any of the abovementioned websites users implicitly agree to comply with these conditions. The use of specific services offered on these websites is governed by the specific conditions corresponding to each case, which users are implicitly bound to comply with through their mere use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partial downloading of contents from the websites is solely and exclusively authorised on condition that it complies with the following conditions:
- It must be compatible with the purposes of the websites: www.gauss-neumann.com and g-n.com.
- It must be carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Any use whatsoever for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, modification or decompilation is expressly forbidden.
- None of the contents featured on these websites may be modified in any way.
- None of the graphics, icons or images available on these web pages may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images which accompany them.
GAUSS & NEUMANN reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to alter and update the information contained on the abovementioned websites as well as their configuration, presentation and conditions of access.
GAUSS & NEUMANN does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in accessing the abovementioned websites or that their contents will always be up-to-date. It will, however, do its utmost to prevent errors and amend interruptions errors and update the websites.
Access to these websites as well as any use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the users. GAUSS & NEUMANN shall under no circumstances be held liable for any outcomes, damages or liabilities that may issue from said access or use of contents. GAUSS & NEUMANN shall not be held liable for any possible security errors which may arise or for any possible damages to the user's computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, due to a virus in the computer which the user used to access the services and contents of the aforementioned websites, or due to a malfunctioning browser or the use of outdated versions of the browser.
GAUSS & NEUMANN accepts no liability with respect to damages incurred by reason of the concession or the contents of links to third parties mentioned on the websites, nor does it guarantee that the said contents or links are devoid of viruses, which may alter the user's computer system (hardware and software) as well as the documents and files contained therein. This limited liability also applies to any damages of any sort incurred by the user as a result of the above.
GAUSS & NEUMANN holds all copyrights for its products and services and in particular of those concerning the \"GAUSS & NEUMANN\" registered trademark. As regards citations on these websites of products and services of third parties, GAUSS & NEUMANN expressly acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual rights of their holders. Furthermore, their simple mention or appearance on the website does not imply that GAUSS & NEUMANN holds any rights or liabilities over them, nor any support, sponsorship, recommendation by GAUSS & NEUMANN.
Any unauthorised use or reselling of any information contained on this website as well as any breach of GAUSS & NEUMANN's Intellectual and Industrial property rights, will be subject to legal action in accordance with the law.
3. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
GAUSS & NEUMANN is exempt from any kind of liability deriving from information published on its website whenever that information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
This website uses technical cookies (small files that the server sends to the computer which accesses the website) to carry out certain functions which are strictly necessary for the correct functioning and visualisation of the website. Cookies are temporary in nature and have the sole purpose of making browsing more effective. Cookies expire when the user closes the browser. These cookies will never be used to collect and provide data of a personal nature.
The user can configure their browser so that they will receive cookie alerts and therefore be able to prevent their installation on their computer. For more information, please consult your browser guide.
Cookies used on this website
Google Ads: This website uses Google Ads’ free conversion tracking features on certain pages. If you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of page use, page interactions and paths through the Website to evaluate and develop our Website. This is known as 'digital analytics'. We may also record certain information that customers provide during a Website purchase or other process.
This information allows us to understand individual behaviours and needs more accurately. For more information on how Google uses the data collected via this service, see here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
The user may be redirected to third party content from its websites. GAUSS & NEUMANN does not exercise any control over content introduced by third parties on its websites and will under no circumstance be held liable for such content. In the event of such a situation occurring where third party content contravenes national or international law, morality or public order, the content will be removed immediately as well as the link to the third party website. The relevant authorities will also be notified of the content in question.
GAUSS & NEUMANN is not liable for information and stored content, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other form of media which allows third parties to publish independent content on the GAUSS & NEUMANN website.
However, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the website owner places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and will cooperate actively in the removal or, as appropriate, blocking of all the contents that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third persons or morals and public order. In the event in which the user were to consider that there is any content on the website that may be subject to such consideration, they are requested to immediately notify the website administrator. This website has been revised and tested so that it functions correctly. In principle, the website is guaranteed to work correctly 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. However, GAUSS & NEUMANN cannot rule out the possibility of programming errors or events caused by force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that prevent access to the website.
Web servers can automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information is duly registered in a web server activity file for subsequent data processing, the sole purpose of which is to obtain statistics regarding number of page impressions, the number of visits to a web server, the order of visits, point of access etc.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any controversy or issue relating to the current website or the activities carried out on it shall be settled in accordance with Spanish legislation to which all parties shall be subject. The resolution of any dispute deriving from or relating to the use of the website shall be settled by the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA, Spain.